A. Definition of Zakat Fitrah.
|Zakat Fitrah - 2,5%|
B. Time release Zakat Fitrah.
In a Hadith stating:
"Indeed a servant depends fasting between heaven and earth, that is not accepted by Allah until he release his nature Zakat" (Al-Hadith).
C. Requirements issued Zakat Fitrah
- Have excess food materials
- Meeting the sunset at the end of the month Romadhon
Word of Allah in the letter of At-Tauba verse 60
Indeed shodaqoh (zakat) is only for those poor, poor, administrators - administrators zakat, converts, slaves, people who owe, people who fight in Allah's way, and people who are on their way, as a provision that required Allah and Allah Knower wise.
People are entitled to zakat meneerima there are 8 categories, namely:
- Fakir , that is people - people who have no property to meet the needs of her family life and do not have jobs and steady income.
- Poor, namely those who have wealth but can not provide for his family life and income have a permanent job but not sufficient.
- 'Amil, namely those in charge of receiving alms, manage and distribute alms to those entitled to receive.
- Muallaf, namely those who are new to the religion of Islam, his faith is still weak, so it still needs guidance.
- Slave, the slave who was promised to be liberated master.
- Garim, namely those who have banyakk debt for the benefit and advancement of Islamic religion, not for evil.
- Fisabilillah, namely those who fight in Allah's way.
- Ibnu Sabil, the person who is on the way well-intentioned and difficulty of the trip.
- Lighten the burden of suffering of the poor
- Embedding the quixotic nature, love of neighbor and eliminate the miserly nature.
- Creating a prosperous society.
- Cultivating a close brotherhood amongst.
- Cleaning vain deeds and words are dirty.