|Secret Code in Nokia Finger Keyboard|
- To view the IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Indentity. The trick, press * # 06 # on your Nokia keypad.
- To view software version, date of manufacture of software and types of compression software on your Nokia by pressing * # 0000 # or * # 9999 #.
- To view the status of call waiting. By way of pressing the * # 43 #.
- To view the number or numbers private number that contact your mobile. By way of pressing the * # 30 #.
- To display the telephone number divert all calls. By way of pressing the * # 21 #
- To view the caller's number on the transfer because it does not you answer the phone (call divert on) by pressing * # 61 #.
- To view the number of the caller on the phone because of the transfer out of range (Call disvert on) by pressing * # 62 #.
- To view the caller's number on the transfer because of busy phone (call divert on) by pressing * # 67 #.
- To change the operator logo on Nokia type 3310 and 3330 by pressing * # 67705646 #.
- To display the SIM clock status by pressing the keys * # 746025625 #.
- To switch to your phone profiles. You just simply press the power button off without arrest.
- to change the settings for your Nokia mobile phone manufacturers to default or by pressing * # 7780 #.
- To reset phone timers and game scores Nokia phones by pressing * # 73 #.
- To view the status of call waiting by pressing * # 43 #.
- To view the code of the factory or factory code by pressing * # 7760 #.
- To display the serial number or mobile phone serial number, date of manufacture, date of purchase, date of last service, transfer of user data. to exit the phone must be reset again. By pressing the * # 92702689 #.
- To view the security code of your phone by pressing * # 2640 #. (This one I do not Like)
- To view the IP address of your hardware Bloutooth by pressing * # 2820 #.
- To activate EFR with the best sound quality but wasteful of battery energy. And to turn off with how to use the same code is: * # 3370 #.
- To activate EFR with lower quality sound but energy-efficient battery. to turn it off by using the same code is: * # 4720 #.
- To reach the contents of phone book quickly at hand Phone Nokia. By way of pressing the button number then #. Example: 100 #.
- To divert calls to numbers on the go for all calls. By way of pressing the ** 21 * Number Goal #.
- To divert calls to numbers on the go for your missed. By way of pressing the ** 61 * Number Goal #.
- To divert calls to numbers on the go for mobile phones calls when you're busy. By way of pressing the ** 67 * Number Goal #.
All code lists - this Nokia code I provide just simply - just the eyes alone Info.
Part of The code successfully on my Nokia C5 .