Home » , » Full Author Profile

Full Author Profile

Written By Ahmad Romadhon on Apr 18, 2011 | 9:45 AM

My Icon Blog
"السلام عليكم"
I want to share my personal data . First you must already know my first blog is: romadhon_byar ™. If you've never know him please to visit my old blog. There is a word proverb says "Not Know So no Honey". Hmmmm ... Now I will introduce myself to you. Perhaps you wanted to meet with me the author of this Blog Science ™.

Full Name: Ahmad Romadhon
Nickname: Romadhon
Place Date of Birth: Jakarta, March 10, 1994
Hobbies: Playing Computer, Reading Books, Editing, and others - Other
Interests: Being a Programmer
Dream: Want of my dreams come true

Until the introduction I was just here.  "Not Know So no Honey". Anyway greetings just ...
Share this article :

2 komentar:

Do not Forget Leave Your Comment Here ...
I Highly Appreciate your comment. This blog has been Dofollow. U Comment I Follow ^_^ . NO SPAM

NULL
 
Support : Romadhon-byar | Bing Translator | Google Translate
Copyright © 2013. Science-byar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger