Home » , » Importance of Reading Culture

Importance of Reading Culture

Written By Ahmad Romadhon on Jan 27, 2011 | 7:25 PM

Reading
Culture of reading is very helpful to deepen the good science from the school and outside school, because we can only 25% of the school and the remaining 75% of the search itself. With budayakan reading early on will make us know the world outside our homes without having to get out of the house. We can get information from television, Internet, newspaper, magazine, and others - others. Why should we read??? Because Reading is a direct command from GOD. We learn not at school cuman only we can learn from nature, from animals, even our environment can we learn.
Share this article :

2 komentar:

Do not Forget Leave Your Comment Here ...
I Highly Appreciate your comment. This blog has been Dofollow. U Comment I Follow ^_^ . NO SPAM

NULL
 
Support : Romadhon-byar | Bing Translator | Google Translate
Copyright © 2013. Science-byar - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger